3.4.08

Okay, Who Hit The AWESOME Button?

 
Wow. All these shows have been so much fucking fun, every single one of them has been chaotic and great, seriously. Thanks to Sonic Boom for everything last weekend. And everyone in Hamilton. That show with Taken was audio & video-recorded so we're gonna put something DVD-like together with that and all the live footage from the last 7 years that we can muster.  By the way, III was Now Magazine's Record of the Week, and there's also some reviews up on Stereokiller, Lambgoat, PRP and others. Apparently the record really whoops a cheetahs ass (Wesley Willis, I miss you). 
This weekend's the second last of these blowouts. We head out tomorrow for Ottawa (there's been a late show added at End Hits), and Montreal (late show also added at BlackDot and the "special guaests" are indeed BIONIC (Mtl) and Monotonix (from Tel Aviv) - doors 12AM), and then Peterborough on Sunday. And what the shit - it looks like we'll finally have the proper Cursed III vinyl with us! 
Also, and this is kind of premature, but just 'cause people are asking - no it's not a sick April Fools joke. Yes, we are trying to set up tour in Japan and Australia, with the help of the good folks at Howling Bull and Resist Records, respectively. And if we can swing it, maybe New Zealand too. Hopefully it's gonna happen. As soon as I get more official word about it all, I'll post it here. 
 
P.S. "It's called 'Witchcraft', Shortbus."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday and the Sonic Boom show were amazing. Oh and thanks for the pins!
I might come out to the kitchener show to get my hands on the III vinyl.

Anonymous said...

Come to the US already, specifically NYC and/or NJ.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, U.S. dates soon! We too would like to have chaotic and great shows with the new tunes.

Philip C. Williams said...

New Zealand. Please do it.

Anonymous said...

aus tour oh please come true!!!

Sarajevo Rose said...

I attempted to comment earlier and I think I may have fucked up. I already have two tickets on hold for the London show and am wondering if it's possible to have a third held?

Anonymous said...

backed on the nz visit. awesome

Anonymous said...

Seriously, come back to the US (although I'm stoked for all my Aussie friends of course). I'll book you a show at 924 Gilman, it'll be great.

xveganmilitantx[at]hotmail[dot]com if you want to hit me up...